The Selecon Acclaim Profile is a 650w lantern with high quality optics giving an adjustable beam from smooth, flat beam for pattern projections to high intensity peak distribution for stage washes. Safe and easy to use, the Acclaim Axial Zoomspot offers efficiency, strength and performance. Generally used for very controlled directional lighting or projection of gobos.
With a 22° to 44° beam range this fixture is highly versatile and a ‘must have’ tool on any lighting production. Safe and easy to use, the Acclaim Axial Zoomspot offers efficiency, strength and performance. This Lantern can be downgraded to a lower rating 600w lamp if required for productions with limited power supply capacity.
- Beam angle range – 24° – 44°
- Lens diameter – 4 1/4 inch
- Weight – 5.1kg
- Includes 650w T27 lamp as Standard
- Captive shutters offering wider degree of masking angles.
- Heat control in – beam filter.
- Slot provided for Iris or rotatable (35°) pattern holder.
- ‘Swing-down’ doors for easy access to lens cleaning.
- Mains isolation via micro-switch when back is removed for lamp changes.
- Constructed of pressure die-castings and aluminium extrusion.